Personal Finances is an elegant, super easy home budget software
The concept behind the program lies in grouping expenses and income into categories. This is useful because one can see where money is going and how much is spent at a single glance, without the need to examine the reports. The system of categories is designed as a tree that may have the unlimited number of sub categories.
With a glance at its summary view, reports and graphs, the user will gain deep insight into the financial health of the family budget, pinpoint areas of excessive expenditure and trim the budget. Featuring the scheduler, this budgeting software also enables you to track expected income, spending and see how much money you’ll have at a future date.
Personal Finances is portable and can be installed and run from the USB flash drive (PAF and U3 Smart drive editions are also available). Personal Finances meets all of your needs, whether you need to make a more realistic personal budget, want to get out of debt, or teach your children how to make a budget.
- Wide opportunities for transactions categorization. Categories, family members, payee and tags. Grouping, sorting and filters. The system of categories is designed as a tree that may have the unlimited number of sub categories. Unlimited tags for each transaction.
- Set up any number of different accounts, accounts grouping, hidden accounts. Unlimited number of currencies, download exchange rates.
- Enter current or scheduled transactions.
- Enter frequent transactions with a click using the History button.
- Install the application onto the USB stick.
- Multi-user support, password protection and access restrictions.
- Synchronization, import and export data.
- Work with one data base from many computers over local network.
- Debts and loans management.
- Household budget.
- View all transactions organized by day in calendar.
- Analyze financial situation with reports, summary and trends.
- Events and tasks.
- Print reports, transactions, loans and budget items.
I've recently started to use Personal Finance Pro and it's just the perfect software for my needs, easy-to-use, small and highly efficient home accounting software! Good job!
Just bought the app. The more I use it, the more I like it! Best of any I've seen for categorizing and tracking expenses. Thanks!
The program feels smooth and cosy, looks cute, it's very easy to understand and navigate around, no obscurities, requires no finance education, and above all - it feels like a joy to manage my own money with it, with kind of strange instant satisfaction. Simply a gem.
I 've worked with similar home accounting software in the past, from Microsoft Money to other less known ones, I even created my own "solutions" using Access and Excel-that's as far as my programming knowledge goes, but your product is so simple and light to view and use that it is almost genius.